If you would like to see our Loan Terms & Conditions or have any other enquiry regarding loans, please email email@example.com and please include ‘LOAN ENQUIRY’ in the subject heading.
If you already know you would like to borrow an item or items from the Museum, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and please include ‘LOAN REQUEST’ in the subject heading.
In the email (or as an attachment) we will need the following details –
- Job Title
- Email address
- Contact telephone number
- Name of organisation (Borrower)
- Address and postcode of Organisation
- What your role is in relation to the request
- If you will be the main contact for the loan, if the loan is approved.
- If no, who is the main contact name? (name of person)
- Main contact job title
- Main contact email
- Main contact telephone number
- Name of item/s requested for loan
- The Museum object Number (ID Number) of item/s (if known)
- Exhibition / display name
- Exhibition / display dates
- Proposed Loan dates (when will the loan be required)
- Exhibition details – please give us a description of the exhibition including its theme/s, aims and objectives.
- How you think the item/s requested will enhance the exhibition
- If a Exhibition catalogue / publication is being planned.
- Any associated events or programmes (titles and brief description)
- If there is a plan for the exhibition to tour? (and proposed dates of tour)
Please note : All Loan Requests are proposed at our Collections & Donations Panel which take place once a month.